Wednesday 17 July 2019

Long, lone path

My life feels like a long, lone path.
I have loved ones that try and hold my hand on the way up the mountain but ultimately is up to me.
I try and struggle with my mind and boots going up that rocky mountain and it feels hard.

I am starting to embrace the pain that i call a friend now. It is a teacher, the most misunderstood one. The more you fear it, the more it will hurt you. The more you embrace it, the easier it is.
There is no easy way out, there are no shortcuts, there is only hope that often seems to be fading every time I close my eyes.
Hope is not palpable, it comes from the heart and often the mind tries to ignore it and throws scenarios at you just to make you confused.

All I can do is keep walking forward as much as the inner suffering tries to drag me back. Fighting, loving, accepting and embracing what's inside of you is one of the most difficult things you'll ever have but it's up to you.

It's a long, lone path...

No comments:

Post a Comment