Monday 28 October 2019

Blocks and tears

Before you become someone better you must have to let go of what no longer serves you.
All of the internal blockages you have inside will try to stop you and sabotage you from reaching your internal power.
They are there not for you to fail, but for you to dig deep inside and overcome the difficulties otherwise you won't evolve and become stagnant.


It is a shitty process, it is not pleasant, it is not a walk in the park, it is the death of parts of you that you have to honor.
I am going through all of this, I felt despair, loneliness, anger, pain...
I've been battling for too long to give up now. Guess what: I will never give up. I will go deep. I will fight and face all situations and inner demons I have and I will be victorious.
You can never build a new and beautiful house on top of an old house. You have to destroy it, bringing back memories,  bring back all the crap you have inside that house, clean it, bring it to the ground and then you can build a new one.

Tears are the small magical bits of water that clean all of that away. By releasing those blocks, stuck emotions, traumatic experiences and forgive and accept who you are, what you have been through as well as people and situations you are bringing the own power where it belongs: back to the source... back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment